These are our Facebook competition terms and conditions showing how we manage our competitions fairly. Good luck to everyone who enter!
Any competition for a 2 night break will deemed to be for a mid week break (classed as between Monday and Thursday) and will be for any month/season excluding January, Easter, July, August and December. Please pay special attention to point 3 below.
1. The promoter is White Rose Caravan York
2. The competition is open to residents of United Kingdom}, aged 18 years or over except employees of White Rose Caravan York and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. All bookings/stays as a result of a competition are subject to normal website booking terms and conditions e.g no pets, no smoking, no same gender groups (if 3 or 4 guests) and maximum of 4 guests. Full booking conditions can be found on our website
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. The route to entry for the competition is through the post only. To be entered into the competition you are not expected to like the Facebook page, share the post, comment or tag a friend. People can, of course, perform any of those social actions, but do so by their own free will.
6. We have the right to allow more than one entry per competition at times. We will notify specifically in the post if this is the case.
7. Closing date for entry will be stated in the post of the Facebook page. After this date, there are no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are clearly stated in the Facebook post. You are not expected to like the Facebook page, share the post, comment or tag a friend. People can, of course, perform any of those social actions, but do so by their own will.
10.The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12.The prize will be clearly stated in the Facebook Post.
13.The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
14.Winners will be chosen at random via the software platform that we use
15.The winner will be notified by Direct Message and email and within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
16.The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17.By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18.The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the England.
20.The winner’s name will be available via our Facebook page
21.Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.